the Success on be coming

Sad movies



 

 Sa-a-a-d movies

Always make me cry
He said he had to workSo I went to the show aloneThey turned down the lightsAnd turned the projector on
And just as the news of the world started to beginI saw my darlin' and my best friend walk in
Though I was sittin' there they didn't seeAnd so they sat right down in front of meWhen he kissed her lips I almost diedAnd in the middle of the color cartoonI started to cry.
Oh-oh-oh, sa-a-a-d moviesAlways make me cryOh-oh-oh, sa-a-a-d moviesAlways make me cry(Doo-be doo-be doo-be doo-be doo be)
So I got up and slowly walked on homeAnd mama saw the tears and said "what's wrong?"And so to keep from telling her a lieI just said "sa-a-a-d moviesMake me cry" (make me cry, oh-oh, oh)
Oh-oh-oh, sa-a-a-d moviesAlways make me cryOh-oh-oh, sa-a-a-d moviesAlways make me cry(Doo-be doo-be doo-be doo-be doo be)
"Sa-a-a-d moviesMake me cry"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please wise to your Handphone