the Success on be coming

Please stay (West life)


Hasil Utama

If I got on my knees and I pleaded with youNot to go but to stay in my armsWould you walk out the doorLike you did once before?
This timeBe differentPlease stayDon't go
If I call out your name like a prayerWould you leave me alone with my tears?Knowing I need you soWould you still turn and go?
This timeBe differentPlease stayDon't goPlease stay
I loved you before I even knew your nameAnd I wanted to give you my heartBut then you came back after leaving me one timeI knew that the heartache would start
If I called out your name like a songThat was written for youYou aloneWould you still hurt my pride?Oh, hey, how I cried
This timeBe differentPlease stayPlease stay, don't goPlease stay, don't goPlease stay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please wise to your Handphone