the Success on be coming

I‘ve been away to.long

Hasil Utama

How can I say to you...I love somebody new...You were so good to me, always...
And when I see your eyes...I can't go on with lie...It breaks your heart,But I just can't hide it... Oh, no...
I I've been away too long...Now I just can't go on...I've been away too...I, I've been away too long...No, I can't be so strong...I've been away too long...
Don't look that way to me...It hurts you, so I see...But I just can't go on with lie...I gave you all I had...
So there is nothing left...I may be wrong,But I better go now... Oh, no...
I, I've been away too long...Now I just can't go on...I've been away too...I, I've been away too long...No, I can't be so strong...I've been away too...La, La, La, La, La, La, La...La, La, La, La, La, La...I've been away, too long...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please wise to your Handphone