the Success on be coming

Baby blue


She wrote me today

That she won't come back to stay

That she'd only comes to pick up her clothesShe wrote I must not cryThat her love for me has diedBut she'd found somebody else, I suppose
Baby Blue, Baby BlueDo you know that I'm still in love with youNow I know that you won't be here no moreHow I need you, how I want you Baby Blue
I know I must forgetAll the good times we hadBut I'll know that I can't forget youYou're still on my mindAnd I know I can findSuch a girl as my sweet Baby Blue
Baby Blue, Baby BlueDo you know that I'm still in love with youNow I know that you won't be here no moreHow I need you, how I want you Baby Blue
Baby Blue, Baby BlueDo you know that I'm still in love with youNow I know that you won't be here no moreHow I need you, how I want you Baby BlueHow I need you, how I want you Baby Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please wise to your Handphone