the Success on be coming

Shania twain(from this moment)


 I do swear

That I'll always be there
I'd give anything and everythingAnd I will always careThrough weakness and strengthHappiness and sorrowFor better, for worseI will love youWith every beat of my heart
From this momentLife has begunFrom this momentYou are the oneRight beside youIs where I belongFrom this moment on
From this momentI have been blessedI live onlyFor your happinessAnd for your loveI'd give my last breathFrom this moment on
I give my hand to you with all my heartI can't wait to live my life with youI can't wait to startYou and I will never be apart
My dreams came true because of you
From this momentAs long as I liveI will love youI promise you thisThere is nothingI wouldn't giveFrom this moment onOh
You're the reason I believe in loveAnd you're the answer to my prayers from up aboveAll we need is just the two of usMy dreams came true because of you
From this momentAs long as I liveI will love youI promise you thisThere is nothing I wouldn't giveFrom this moment
I will love you, as long as I liveFrom this moment on (On)
Mmm, mmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please wise to your Handphone