the Success on be coming

Ray Charles (I can‘t stop loving you)

 <

I've made up my mindTo live in memories of the lonesome times(I can't stop wanting you)
… It's useless to saySo I'll just live my life of dreams of yesterday(Dreams of yesterday)
… Those happy hours that we once knewTho' long ago, they still make me blue
… They say that time heals a broken heart
… But time has stood still since we've been apart(I can't stop loving you)
… I've made up my mindTo live in memories of the lonesome times(I can't stop wanting you)
… It's useless to saySo I'll just live my life of dreams of yesterday
… Those happy hours(That we once knew)That we once knew(Tho' long ago)Tho' long ago(Still make me blue)Still make me blue
… They say that time(Heals a broken heart)Heals a broken heart(But time has stood still)Time has stood still(Since we've been apart)Since we've been apart
… I said I made up my mindTo live in memories of the lonesome timesSing the song, children(I can't stop wanting you)
… It's useless to saySo I'll just live my life of dreams of yesterday(Of yesterday)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please wise to your Handphone