the Success on be coming

Ray Charles (I got the woman)


 Well

I got a woman, way over townThat's good to me, oh yeahSay, I got a woman, way over townGood to me, oh yeahShe give me money when I'm in needYeah, she's a kind of friend indeedI got a woman, way over townThat's good to me, oh yeah
She saves her lovin', early in the morningJust for me, oh yeahShe saves her lovin', early in the morningJust for me, oh yeahShe saves her lovin', just for meAh, she love me so tenderlyI got a woman, way over townThat's good to me, oh yeah
She's there to love meBoth day and nightNever grumbles or fussesAlways treats me rightNever runnin' in the streetsAnd leavin' me aloneShe knows a woman's placeIs right there now in her home
I got a woman, way over townThat's good to me, oh yeahSay, I got a woman, way over townThat's good to me, oh yeahOh, she's my babyOh, don't you understand?Yeah, and I'm her lover manI got a woman, way over townThat's good to me, oh yeah
Oh, don't you know she's alrightOh, don't you know she's alrightShe's alright, she's alrightWhoa yeah, oh yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please wise to your Handphone