the Success on be coming

Burn (Deep purple)

the sky is red, I don't understandPast midnight I still see the landPeople are sayin' the woman is damnedShe makes you burn with a wave of her hand
The city's ablaze, the town's on fireThe woman's flames are reaching higherWe were fools, we called her liarAll I hear is, "Burn"
I didn't believe she was devil's spermShe said, "Curse you all, you'll never learnWhen I leave there's no return "The people laughed till she said, "Burn"
Warning came, no one caredEarth was shakin', we stood and staredWhen it came, no one was sparedStill I hear, "Burn"
You know we had no timeWe could not even tryYou know we had no time
You know we had no timeWe could not even tryYou know we had no time
The sky is red, I don't understandPast midnight I still see the landPeople are sayin' the woman is damnedShe makes you burn with a wave of her hand
Warning came, no one caredEarth was shakin, we stood and staredWhen it came, no one was sparedStill I hear, "Burn"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please wise to your Handphone